The Business Directory on www.Pocatello.net is just that….
A Directory of businesses and organizations in the Pocatello/Chubbuck area.
First of all it is FREE!
Developed locally by Pocatello.net and published on www.Pocatello.net exclusively.
The directory is organized into Categories with listings in each category arranged alphabetically.
The Business Directory is Mobile Friendly for quick access on a smart phone or tablet.
Each Business Listing contains the following:
Business Phone Number
Short Business Description
Long Business Description
Business Website Address
The Business Directory is Convenient!
The Business Directory is a quick and easy way to look up information on a local business, organization, church or government agency.
The Business Directory is better than Google, Yelp, Yellow Pages and other local directories because
- It is clean
- It is consistent
- It is current
- It is clutter free
Each Business Listing appears in 2 places
- The Business Category Page
- An individual listing page showing expanded information
For a small fee of $28.00 for 6 months, your logo or product image can be added to your listing on the Business Directory. Call now – (208) 406-3005, to have your logo (or other appropriate image) inserted on your listing in the Business Directory.
Examples: Here’s what your listing will look like:
On the listings in your Category
The purpose of a logo is to give a visual representation of your company brand. Your logo design should be unique, give high impact, be eye-catchy and leave an unforgettable impression. Read more.
What makes a good logo? A good logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic, simple in form and conveys an intended message.
There are five principles that you should follow to ensure that this is so…
- Simple, Memorable, Timeless, Versatile, Appropriate.
- A list of all restaurants and eating places in the Pocatello/Chubbuck area, showing Name Address and Phone Number, all on one long page on the website, Restaurant Guide.
- A printed "Pocatello/Chubbuck Restaurant Guide" placed at the check-in counter of local motels for travelers and available for pick up at many local businesses for local residents.
Contact Us with your question or suggestion or call (208) 406-3005